Download Sukima.Switch.Sukima.Switch.Limited.Edition.Bonus.DVD.2014.NTSC.MDVDR-JRP
Sukima Switch Sukima Switch Limited Edition Bonus DVD 2014 NTSC MDVDR-JRP
Download Sukima_Switch-Sukima_Switch-JP-2014-JRP
Sukima Switch - Sukima Switch JP 2014 JRP

Album release from Sukima Switch for the first time in three years. Includes "Ah Year!! (intro theme for anime series "Haikyu!!)," "Natsu no Cosmout," "Parabolover," and more. Features Blu-spec CD2 format. Comes with a bonus DVD featuring music videos for "Ah Year!!" and "Parabolover" plus interview footage, and more. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
Download Boa.Fly.Limited.Edition.Type.B.Bonus.DVD.2014.NTSC.MDVDR-JRP
Boa Fly Limited Edition Type B Bonus DVD 2014 NTSC MDVDR-JRP

Release Notes: Features a different version of the music video for FLY as well as a making of video
Download Boa.Fly.Limited.Edition.Type.A.Bonus.DVD.2014.NTSC.MDVDR-JRP
NTSC iso Untouched
Features the music video for FLY

Boa.Fly.Limited.Edition.Type.A.Bonus.DVD.2014.NTSC.MDVDR-JRP
Download Boa-FLY-CDM-2014-JRP
Boa-FLY-CDM-2014-JRP

Type A. Type B has the same tracks.

VA - My Favourite Hits of 1982 (12CD) (2014)



VA - My Favourite Hits of 1982 (12CD) (2014)
Year : 2014 | VA | Duration: 15:15:39 | Codec: MP3 Bitrate: 320 kb / s Bit Rate Type : CBR | 2.05GB
Genre : Disco, Pop, Synth pop, New age, Pop rock, Rock

VA - The All Time Greatest Songs (30 CD) (2001)



VA - The All Time Greatest Songs (30 CD) (2001)
Year: 2001 | Length: 37:14:21 | 5.13GB
Codec: MP3 | Bitrate: 320 kb / s | Type bitrate: CBR
Genre: R & B, Pop, Dance, Rock, Soundtrack, Country, Blues, Disco, World Music

VA - Dance Hits Collection 90th (1990-2000)



VA - Dance Hits Collection 90th (1990-2000)
1990-2000 | VA | Duration: 54:56:44 | 7.36GB
Codec: MP3 Bitrate: 192-320 kb / s Bit Rate Type: CBR / VBR
Genre: Eurodance, Italodance, Euro-House


Present to your attention my collection. All tracks are covers about 98% of the songs in MP3 or clamped with AUDIO CD. Bitrate 320 kbit / s. The remaining ~ 2% due to the "rarity" downloaded from the internet and have a lower bit rate, but the quality is very acceptable. I would be very grateful if you can find a better quality, and give me to be placed in this section. Also I will be very grateful if you advise some good music in the style of EURODANCE that is not here.
The Both - The Both CD FLAC 2014-FORSAKEN

The Both - The Both [2014] [Album]
FLAC / Lossless
SuperEgo / CD
Miwa.Faith.Bonus.DVD.2014.NTSC.MDVDR-JRP
Miwa.Faith.Bonus.DVD.2014.NTSC.MDVDR-JRP

Artist: miwa
Title: Faith
URL: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=SRCL-8477
Ripdate: 02.13.2014
Storedate: 02.12.2014

Region/Format: NTSC / .iso
# of Passes/Bitrate: Untouched
Audio: Japanese LPCM Stereo
Stripped: Nothing